Custom Search

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Courageous Pilgrims Everywhere...

 
Saluting the brave pilgrims...the people from various faiths...standing as ONE...in solidarity...for a better Malaysia...in their quest for freedom...

May God Continue to Walk With You All the Way!



Also dedicated to pilgrims everywhere...united in solidarity...struggling for freedom, peace and dignity!



 
Wishing everyone a meaningful Bible Sunday tomorrow...as we remember who we are and continue learning to become disciples, getting into the Word...deep into our hearts...and ultimately bringing the Word...out into the World...

  "So shall my word be, which shall go forth from my mouth: it shall not return to me void, but it shall do whatsoever I please, and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it."
(Isaiah 66:11, Douay Rheims)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment