Custom Search

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Remain Faithful Until Death...

Today, for my quiet reflection, just when I was feeling a little down, these short scriptural words gently spoke to me, embraced me and gave me hope – sustaining me. 

I simply pray that these Words of life will have the same power over you as Lent quietly approaches.


I know your tribulation and poverty, but you are richI know the slander of those who claim to be Jews and are not, but rather are members of the assembly of Satan.


Do not be afraid of anything that you are going to suffer.  Indeed, the devil will throw some of you into prison that you may be tested, and you will face an ordeal for ten days.  Remain faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.” 
(Revelation 2:9-10)


Sometimes, along our journey through life, just when we have the feeling that no one seems to understand us…we are gently comforted by Him…who knows all our needs and every unspoken prayer deep within our heart.


The journey that once seems so hopeless and empty…does not seem so lonely after all.  We continue to be faithful and place all our hope in Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment